Drag & Drop
*.jpg or *.png
or browser file
Images posted in this section must comply with the Mecabricks rules. Please read carefully the rules before publishing.
No renderings uploaded yet
Built in 1943 by the American Locomotive Company, C&O No. 2716 was one of ninety 2-8-4 "Kanawha" steam locomotives used originally to pull heavy freight trains and fast passenger trains on the Chesapeake and Ohio Railroad. After being withdrawn in 1957, No. 2716 underwent multiple excursion services and restorations. Today, the locomotive is undergoing its third restoration for excursion service for the Kentucky Railroad Museum under the R.J. Corman Railroad Group.
58 models | 6.6k views
Scout the Dragon (And her Rider)